Tuesday, December 11, 2007

I`m a frightened itty bitty snail being pulled off her rock...

"Is there anything as horrible as starting on a trip? Once you`re off, that`s all right, but the last moments are earthquake and convulsion, and the feeling that you are a snail being pulled off your rock."- Anne Morrow Lindbergh

I am sitting in the Halifax airport with 10 minutes remaining before I board the plane. Considering I was huddle on the couch in the foetal position beginning 16 hours prior to my flight to South Korea, I`d say I`m handling things pretty well right about now... haha

Thanks Mom & Dad for having put up with me for the last two months and for driving me anywhere and everywhere. In two years time, I promise I`ll drive you to the airport when it comes your turn... Thanks to everyone else for the Christmas gifts! I`ll bring everyone home something nice! (and of course I`ll be making a stop at the Mount.... (grrrr)

Also- Mom and Dad: Don`t think you`re in the clear just yet. I`ll be home in a year`s time for another session of bumming---- and maybe just maybe I`ll make it three months this time! (Just kidding!)

No comments: