Thursday, February 14, 2008

It`s time to embrace 24!

I`ve been 24 for an entire week now and it is time to take action. I am determined to make my 24th year a fantastic year for myself. I want to continue to explore and discover the world before me, expand my knowledge of the outside world, and accomplish various personal goals. I am determined that there is no day better than today to begin working toward making my 24th year an exceptional one. This being said, the time has come for me to concentrate on the following:

- Make lifestyle changes to my diet. Limit carbohydrates, sugars, processed items, chocolate, potato chips, and all of that other "junk" that plagues me!
- Become more active outdoors: incorporate exercise into my daily routines (4-5 days/week)
- Visit at least 5 new countries this year.
- Obtain volunteer work in Sydney.
- Raise the money for a volunteer stint in South America.
- Obtain part-time employment in Sydney to maximize savings.
- Gossip less and try to find the good in everybody.
- Drink less (limit it to twice/month--- in small quantities).
- Be more patient and understanding/accepting of others.

No comments: